I like to watch and read BBC News it is definitely my top choice when I want to get more information about my environment and the world around me. This news outlet covers real-time news and gets its information directly from the source. Their information hardly ever fails to be accurate. I trust this news outlet to provide me with the most important and latest news out there.
2. Orlando Centennial
Since I am from Orlando, Florida, reading the Orlando Centennial helps me stay connected to where my family is and where I grew up. I need to spread awareness in my hometown community, especially since I am away for college throughout the year.l
3. Wall Street Journal
Next, this journal is a part of my top three news outlets due to the fact of its topics, like the latest technology and AI. The Wall Street Journal has many different headers that stand out to me and make me eager to learn more, keeping me informed in multiple genres of the latest news to date. The fascinating origin of this journal also interests me as the news outlet has grown incredibly over decades.
4. PBS News Hour
I remember watching PBS growing up with my parents; it was always the main news station playing before school or in the background. I enjoy this news outlet showing real-time clips to impact the audience and help us better understand the story that is being told.l
5. TikTok
While this platform is not an official news outlet, I like to hear the people opionion on what is going on in today's society and the adversity they may face. There have been cases where people's voices can be heard on TikTok, and one post can change the outcome of their story.
Next, this journal is a part of my top three news outlets due to the fact of its topics, like the latest technology and AI. The Wall Street Journal has many different headers that stand out to me and make me eager to learn more, keeping me informed in multiple genres of the latest news to date. The fascinating origin of this journal also interests me as the news outlet has grown incredibly over decades.
4. PBS News Hour
I remember watching PBS growing up with my parents; it was always the main news station playing before school or in the background. I enjoy this news outlet showing real-time clips to impact the audience and help us better understand the story that is being told.l
5. TikTok
While this platform is not an official news outlet, I like to hear the people opionion on what is going on in today's society and the adversity they may face. There have been cases where people's voices can be heard on TikTok, and one post can change the outcome of their story.




No comments:
Post a Comment